... obviously we had to put Auntie Megan in charge of Halloween from then on. (Seriously. It was SO cute. So cute, in fact, that sweet Teacher Dawn gave us a Halloween book about a little 'hot dog.' Which we read every night the week up to Halloween. Thanks, Dawn!) So far Auntie Megan has totally lived up to the hype! This year, Eli was a super cute little Monkey ... banana and all!
He loved it so much he wore it around for hours at a time, just hanging around the house as a Monkey!
Which was actually a good thing, because it was pouring cold rain on Halloween and we didn't exactly make it out Trick or Treating. Hopefully next year!?!
Thanks, Auntie Megan! We love you!
Such a cute little guy! I'm actually working more at Kid Stop and I miss Eli SO MUCH!! And now it looks like I need to find a cute monkey book for my buddy Eli! :)
ReplyDeleteDawn! We miss you! You will be so amazed when you see Eli ... he's so big and confident! And perfect! Ha! Ha! Ha!
ReplyDelete