Friday, January 21, 2011

Art Project

When Eli came home with this masterpiece ...
... I just knew we had the next Picasso in the house. Here, look at it close up:
Isn't it spectacular? I know. It's glittery.

Anyhoo ... this was during the time that Mike was gone, and it was raining a lot, and I was running out of things to do all day. And while painting seemed like it would be WAY too messy I thought Eli (and I) could totally get busy with some Crayola markers.

Eli picked the red one first, of course!

 This should have clued me in to trouble ahead. But it didn't.




 And I'm still not worried.
He's chewing on the non-marker end so what's the big deal? He's just pondering his creative genius!
  Oh. Or eating the marker.
Really sucking it dry ...
Wait, I get it! HE is his own creative genius. Self as art.
 
 Quick, drink some water while I call Poison Control. Those things are non-toxic, right? Can we sue? HELP!

15 minutes. Well spent.

1 comment:

  1. Love those red teeth! Now he just needs to eat some paste and stick a lego up his nose. All part of being a kid.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete