We have been teaching Eli to pet Maggie soft. He is particularly drawn to her tail:
This morning right after Eli woke up we were playing and he started petting Little Brownie's tail:
I said, "Oh, Eli, that's so good! You're petting Little Brownie's tail soft. Little Brownie has a tail just like Maggie, right?"
Then he wandered off to his bedroom. I didn't know what he was up to, but then he came back out with his favorite Tigger, and pointed to Tigs' tail!I was so, so, so very proud! I said, "Good job, Eli! You're right, Tigs has a tail, too!" Then, because I thought he was just so, so, so very smart I asked, "Does Eli have a tail?" To which he responded by looking down, grabbing the front of his diaper (remember, this is a recreation!) and looking back at me with a great, big smile!
Ummm ... what do you say to that?
No comments:
Post a Comment