I had noticed all of the pictures in previous post with his glasses, SO CUTE! I can't believe he will leave them on.I hear you on the crocks, Max has been throuh I think 4 pairs of blue ones, that is all the kid wears :) whatever makes them happy right..... RaKell
Thanks RaKell! I'm not sure how it happened ... one day he just decided to love them and now it's a fine line between "So Cute!" and "No, you can't wear your sunglasses to bed!" Ha! Ha! As for the Crocs, please tell me Max went thru 4 pairs in one season because I can't imagine another summer with those ugly shoes! Oh, or the winter? No!No!No! Ha!
I had noticed all of the pictures in previous post with his glasses, SO CUTE! I can't believe he will leave them on.I hear you on the crocks, Max has been throuh I think 4 pairs of blue ones, that is all the kid wears :) whatever makes them happy right.....
ReplyDeleteRaKell
Thanks RaKell! I'm not sure how it happened ... one day he just decided to love them and now it's a fine line between "So Cute!" and "No, you can't wear your sunglasses to bed!" Ha! Ha! As for the Crocs, please tell me Max went thru 4 pairs in one season because I can't imagine another summer with those ugly shoes! Oh, or the winter? No!No!No! Ha!
ReplyDeleteOh no still wearing them and I think he got his first pair when he was 4 (and just informed me he needs another pair) :) GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete~RaKell