Um, you remember Goose dies, right? But you can be Goose right up until the point that he dies. Then you can go back to being Lori. Oh, and we really need someone to be the chiseled guy from the volleyball scene. No offense to Mike and Glen ... Ha! Ha!
Crap! That's right Goose does die. After I'm Goose can I be that one guy in charge with the mustache? I can tell that I am going to have a killer 'stache once menopause kicks in. This way I won't have to wax it. (; I will keep my eye out for the ripped guy from the volleyball scene. I don't think anything can beat Val Kilmer in his prime though! Glen says he is going to be the bald guy on the ship. He already has a good start and he said he thinks that the bald guy is actually a higher rank than the mustache guy so that way he can be the boss of me. As if!
I LOVE it! Actually just snorted tea up my nose. OOh! Can I be Goose?
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
Lori
Um, you remember Goose dies, right? But you can be Goose right up until the point that he dies. Then you can go back to being Lori. Oh, and we really need someone to be the chiseled guy from the volleyball scene. No offense to Mike and Glen ... Ha! Ha!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Crap! That's right Goose does die. After I'm Goose can I be that one guy in charge with the mustache? I can tell that I am going to have a killer 'stache once menopause kicks in. This way I won't have to wax it. (; I will keep my eye out for the ripped guy from the volleyball scene. I don't think anything can beat Val Kilmer in his prime though! Glen says he is going to be the bald guy on the ship. He already has a good start and he said he thinks that the bald guy is actually a higher rank than the mustache guy so that way he can be the boss of me. As if!
ReplyDeleteLori