Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dog Days ... and "The Incident"

So we might as well go three for three in the "unfortunate incidents" department. Seriously, I'm just waiting for our first (of many, I fear) trip to Primary Children's. At least it's close.

This is Maggie at the awesome, end-of-season Doggie Swim Day at our local pool:





 She even tried to make some dog friends ...
... but mostly she just wanted to steal their balls!

 And then, Eli got stung by a bee:
 And we had to go home.
Poor Maggie.

1 comment:

  1. You know they always say that "incidents" come in threes. So maybe you are done for a while. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Poor Maggie. I bet she was not to happy with her little brother.
    Ok - Fat lip - check
    Bee sting - check
    Head injury/bruise - checkity check
    Broken bone - can we hold off on this one for a while? It most likely will happen, he is a boy after all but for now lets just not.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete