Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fat Lip

So just when I'm starting to let Eli out of my sight once in a while, THIS happens:
 He was just outside the kitchen door, putting rocks into a bucket.. I have no idea what happened. I heard the wailing and went outside to find Eli standing there with HUGE drops of dark red blood dripping off his face!
 There was lots and lots and lots of blood ...

 And this is Eli calling DHHS.
He hung up when I offered him a sip of my beer. KIDDING! I wasn't sharing!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club buddy! Everyone has to get a fat lip, its mandatory. Just be glad you got yours out of the way early.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! and just when you thought that you could have a minute to yourself! So sorry-XOXO-gg

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW! Dude, hold that cold beer bottle up to your lip. Ouch!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete