Friday, May 20, 2011

Jump Around!

Our friends, Emily and Henry, introduced us to the BEST PLACE EVER ...
 Especially since it has been raining every single day. And snowing a little. Ug. But you should Google them: Jump Around Utah. It's totally awesome. Oh, and it costs $1 for Eli, and parents are free! Plus, they have snacks!

We started in the 3-and-under castle:

Eli and Henry


Henry, Eli and Emily
 Eli quickly became brave and started running and jumping all over the "pillow floor" ...
 ... and thru the tunnels ...



 ... and then he became SO VERY BRAVE, he climbed up the big, big, BIG slide:

 (I know, I need to work on my action shots ... but trust me, he's smiling the whole way down!)
 It was so awesome! But I think next time I'm going to have to put his jeans on backwards ...
 Jump! Jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment