Monday, September 12, 2011

Kindertorture!

In January I somehow convinced myself that Eli and I needed some culture (thanks for the GREAT idea, Deb!). So we signed up for Kindermusik. Which here-to-for will be called KinderTORTURE!
 I should have know by the militant rules disguised as "Gentle Reminders" ...
 Our teacher, Miss Anna, seemed all nicey-nicey ...
 ... and we liked her kooky dancing ...
 ... but she's not joking when she sings, "Balls away, balls away, it's time to put our balls away!"

But Eli seemed to be having fun ...

... even if he was rendered speechless at times!
Of course the most fun was when we had visitors come with us ... especially Daddy! 
 At first Daddy thought it was going to be all casual and relaxing ...
 ... but soon he realized it's hard work dancing around carrying a 25 pound baby!
 Eli loved drumming with friends:

 ... even tho he got in a little trouble when he tried to climb up on the drum!
So anyway, the last day finally came ... and I somehow signed up for another whole year!

It started today ... Ug.

3 comments:

  1. Another year! Was it a moment of weakness! Actually I'm really proud of all of you-gg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli, you are an awesome dance partner...I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really a "gentle reminder" when there is an exclamation point after the sentence?
    All I can say is wait till you have to sit through 3 preteen girls singing about how their milkshake brings all the boys to the yard at a junior high talent show. That will make you want to gouge out your eyes and eardrums with a number two pencil.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete