Sunday, June 5, 2011

Swimming Lessons!

Swimming lessons started today! Eli was totally stoked, and ready to go:
Seriously, how old are those goggles? I'm pretty sure Speedo doesn't even make the SPRINT anymore!


But then I forgot to bring the camera to the pool. Oops. More (actual swimming) pictures next Sunday, promise. But just so you know, Eli can already: hold onto the side and "crawl" back and forth with his hands and NO HELP, climb out of the pool from the deep water, and put his head ALL THE WAY underwater ... without freaking out or choking at all! He's a swimming superstar, just wait, you'll see ...

5 comments:

  1. Eli, you are a superstar! I had a great time going with you to your first swimming lesson...you did awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli, that post is from Daddy! Yay! Daddy, if you post a comment from "Anonymous" please sign your name! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the goggles! Yay for you my brave boy!!-gg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the goggles, unside down and everything. Swimming good. Way to go Eli-gg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I just realized that those goggles fit my head. And they fit Eli's head. He's barely 20 months old, and I'm 38. Mommy

    ReplyDelete